- What personal data we process
- How we use your personal data
- Any special data we collect
- Where we may collect personal data from
- Rights relating to personal data
- Lawful bases
- Contact details of our Data Protection Officer
- Contact information including address, telephone number, email address, parent or guardian contact information
- Biographical and identification information including name, gender, date and place of birth
- Student information including communications with parents or guardians
- Special categories of personal data including health/medical information (e.g. allergies, disabilities, dietary requirements, records of accidents and illnesses), so that we can maintain a safe environment for all students
- Special categories of personal data including criminal convictions data of staff to ensure a safe working environment for our students
- Photographs and video footage for marketing. We will always seek consent from a parent or guardian before using any photo or videos for marketing purposes
- To enrol students to process activities relating to the student’s enrolment at Steam Labs. This may include special categories of personal data as listed above
- To develop coach students in programs that we offer at Steam Labs
- Data subjects have a number of rights relating to how their personal data is used. Please be aware that certain exceptions apply to the exercise of these rights and so you will not be able to exercise them in all situations. If you wish to exercise any of these rights we will check your entitlement and respond within a reasonable timescale.
- Subject access may be provided to access any data held about you by Steam Labs. This information will generally be provided within one month of us confirming your identity and understanding the scope of your request.
- You can request to have inaccurate personal data we hold on you amended.
- You may request to have your personal data deleted. We will follow through with any request as long as there is not a business need to hold your personal data.